Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cult Nails Riot, Orly Sparkling Garbage and Lac Attack Muggles

Hey everyone! I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged!!! Now that I've finally graduated college, I hope I can blog more regularly now. I graduated a week ago and hauled a bunch of polish in celebration. I used some of my new pretties for this mani :)


I started with two coats of Cult Nails Riot. This is such a gorgeous color! I love it a lot. Great application.


Then I used Lac Attack Muggles (a Harlow and Co. exclusive) and Orly Sparkling Garbage as an accent nail.


I think the colors in Muggles works perfectly with this color! I also think Riot is a great base color for Orly Sparkling Garbage. Sparkling Garbage applies great. Muggles takes two coats with some glitter fishing, but I think it was worth it :)


And I'll leave you with a macro shot of Muggles in all it's shredded glory!


1 comment:

  1. I couldnt currently have asked for a better blog. You happen to be always at hand to present excellent information, going straight away to the point for straightforward understanding of your readers. Youre really a terrific pro in this area. Thanks for always being there for people like me.
    jeux batman

    ReplyDelete