Monday, April 2, 2012

My Birthday Manicure!!!

April 1st was my birthday! I really love my birthday. Like a lot :D This is definitely me:

It took me forever to decide what I wanted to do for my birthday manicure. A lot of people do cupcakes (which are super cute!) but I don't like cupcakes...or cake lol. I finally decided to do a skittle mani! I love skittles because I get to use 10 different polishes :) And I of course did them in a rainbow because I love love love rainbows! It's like the alphabet of colors!!! Then I topped them off with Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday which was an early birthday present from my daddy :)


Colors used: Right hand (pinky to thumb) - China Glaze Dance Baby, China Glaze Salsa, Zoya Paz, Wet n Wild The Wonder Yellows, China Glaze Gaga for Green.
Left hand (thumb to pinky) - China Glaze Starboard, OPI Fly, China Glaze First Mate, China Glaze Sweet Hook and Zoya Mimi.


I love this manicure so much! And the shoes I wore to dinner were glittered with similar colors as Happy Birthday. I keep changing my mind on which nail is my favorite. I'm really partial to the greens, but they're all so pretty!


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Happy Belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Great mani, and what a sweet thing for you dad to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Great bday mani, I think my favorites are the pinks & purples, but I love them all! Happy belated birthday, hope it was fun!

    ReplyDelete