Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Haul

Hello everyone! Here's all the polish I got in January. I didn't really realize I'd gotten this much...
OPI: Pink Friday, Fly, Not Like the Movies, The One That Got Away, A Rose by Dawn...Broke by Noon, Metallic 4 Life, Did It On 'Em, Yoga-ta Get This Blue, Teenage Dream, Siberian Nights, Planks a Lot, Stranger Tides, Skull & Glossbones, Pamplona Purple, Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, Steady As She Rose, Sparrow Me the Drama, Brisbane Bronze, Manicurist of Seville, Wocka Wocka.
Nine of these I got in a Buy One Get 2 Free sale, and the Pirates ones were on Clearance, plus I used a coupon :) The Nicki Minaj colors and Teenage Dream were $8, so I didn't pay full retail for any of these!

China Glaze: Salsa, Peachy Keen, Sun Worshipper, Re-Fresh Mint, Starboard, Four Leaf Clover, Ingrid, Recycle. I found Starboard on clearance for $2 at Ulta in Dallas. Four Leaf Clover, Sun Worshipper and Recycle were from my Secret Valentine :) The rest I bought at Sally's using a $10 off of $20 coupon :)

Love & Beauty Misc. Glitter and Royal. MIA: Matte teal. All regular price @$2.80.

Zoya: Paz, Mitzi, Ivanka, Charla, Julieanne, Tao. Paz and Mitzi were on clearance at Ulta, plus I used a coupon, so I got those and Starboard for $7! The others were from the Zoya New Year promotion, so I only paid shipping!

Julep: Nail Therapy, Hayden, Leah, Megan. Ulta: The Jungle Look, Wild Night, Pinata Yada. Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie. The Juleps were in my January Maven Box. Ulta was buy 2 get 1 free. I bought those with Rainbow in the S-Kylie using a 20 % off coupon!

Jordana: Gemstones. Sinful Colors: Cinderella. Wet n Wild Duo. Essence: Choose Me!. Revlon: Carbonite, Whimsical. NYC: Skin Tight Denim. Sally Hansen: Lady Luck, Wedding Crasher. Pure Ice: Rio, Purple Reign. The Wet n Wild and Carbonite are from Big Lots. Lady Luck was also from my Secret Valentine. Everything else was regular price (which is pretty cheap).

a England: Tristam. Orly: Dazzle. Icing Written in the Stars, Epic Winning, Golden Age of Glitter, Party Confetti, Magnetix in gold, pink, silver and blue. Gelous base coat. MIA: Icing After Party. I got Tristam in the a England anniversary sale. I also bought the Orly and Gelous with my Sally Coupon. Icings were buy one get one half off (as always).

Total: 75 bottles added to my collection. Wow! There are a couple more polishes that I've ordered but haven't gotten to me yet. On their way to me are Essence Twins Chuck & Blair, Edward & Bella, Gabriella & Troy, Romeo & Julia, as well as Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe, Happy Birthday and Today Was a Fairy Tale! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment