Monday, April 16, 2012

Hauls and Nail Mail: Birthday Edition!

You guys, I've gotten nail mail every day this week. EVERY DAY! It's been awesome :D Recently, several this have coincided to create this insane week of nail mail. These things were 1.) My birthday presents 2.) the end of Lent (I gave up buying polish) 3.) Super awesome friends and 4.) Going to Dallas for a weekend. I've decided to present the polishes in the order I received them.
Everything from this week together.
Friday:
Love & Beauty Purple Glitter and Green Glitter (with large hex glitter!) Icing Power to the Pink, Mr. Right Now and Radio Super Star.
So, I bought these before Easter Sunday, but Lent was technically over. I had to run to the mall to buy an Icing polish for my spring surprise and couldn't resist these.

Sunday:
Sinful Colors Athens, Greek Isles, and Grecian Sun. Revlon Fall Mood and Rain Forest. Sally Hansen Celeb City and Golden I. Confetti Tazmanian Devil.
On Easter Sunday I HAD to go buy polish since I could and I had just gotten paid. I got these at Walgreens and CVS.

Monday:
Savvy Ruby Slippers. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Sunshine Pop, and Grape Juice.
When I got home on Monday I had 3 packages waiting for me! This is from Ashley in my awesome birthday group!
a England Perceval, Bridal Veil, Ascalon, and Princess Tears.
My mom bought these for me for my birthday :)
Plate LO01, nail polish remover pump and plate QA9.
And my plates I ordered forever ago and a nail polish remover pump! I'd kinda forgotten about these lol.

Tuesday:
Zoya Remove+, Meg, Zuza, Shelby, Tracie and Wednesday.
My brother's birthday present to me! LOVE!
OPI In My Back Pocket and Need Sunglasses.
My awesome friend Melanie had an awesome surprise for me when I picked her up to go see Titanic! (Side note: I hadn't seen Titanic since it was last in theaters. When I was 7. You guys, that movie is...scarring. And slightly traumatic. I was freaking out so much that I was picking polish off my nails. I'm still not sure if I enjoyed it haha.)

Wednesday:
Adorable packaging!
OPI Simmer & Shimmer, Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia and OPI Glow Up Already!
This package was from another birthday group girl! Lexi at Finger Painted. Loved the packaging and the super pretty bubble wrap :) Also, I was super excited that I finally got some of the Burlesque glitter. I LOVE THAT MOVIE. A musical with Cher in it? What's not to love?
Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream, Footloose, and Almost Paradise.
Then my order from HSN. I had planned to buy Mermaid's Dream at Nordstrom in Dallas, but we didn't get to go, so I ordered it online. And threw in a Footloose set that was on clearance.

Thursday:
Love the wrapping :)
Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, Barry M Spring Green, Tangerine, and Red Glitter. Models Own Emerald City and Juicy Jewels.
Another birthday package! This is from Miagi at PrettyKittyClaws. Gorgeous colors and my first Lemony Flutter! I'm in love with it!
Kleancolor Metallic Pink, Metallic Red, Metallic Orange, and Metallic Mango.
Kleancolor Metallic Yellow, Metallic Green, Metallic Aqua,  Metallic Sapphire,  and Metallic Purple.
Kleancolor Metallic Purple, Coffee Addict, Metallic Black, and Metallic White.
I kept hearing how great the Kleancolor Metallics were for stamping, so I broke down and ordered them. I got this set of 13 for $15.20 on eBay!
Cult Nails Vicious, Let Me Fly, and Quench.
And what I ordered from the Cult Nails $5 sale. So pretty and I can't wait to try them!

Friday:
Sally Hansen Flash. Models Own Purple Blue, Indian Ocean, and Aqua Violet.
I got my Polish-aholics Anonymous Spring Surprise package from Charlotte at Charlotte's Nails! These are sooo pretty! The stickers are adorable and the polishes!!! I was jumping up and down because I was so excited.

Saturday:
Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss and I Believe in Fairies.
Bottle shots.
I got my order from Whimsical Ideas by Pam! I can't wait to try these pretties out!

Ok, after this insane week. I'm slowing down. But I still have more birthday package on my way to me through the month of April, so I'll still have nail mail to look forward to! Thank you to all the lovely ladies (and my brother) that contributed to this insanely awesome polish haul!

6 comments: