Wednesday, February 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 31 Recreate a Day of the Challenge

It's finally over! I decided to recreate Day 25-Inspired by Fashion since I got a new silver to stamp with. Unfortunately the silver I bought wasn't as great for stamping as I thought it would be :/ I think maybe it has too much glitter? And dries way too fast. This was the fastest I've ever had to move to get a transfer.
Ugh the flash did not show this off very well. Boo. It's really subtle, but I think it kinda works since the flowers on Mondo's dress weren't super obvious. This is two coats of Sally Hansen Whirlwind White stamped with Orly Dazzle and fauxnad plate m64.


Now that the challenge is over, make sure to follow Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis! They're some great ladies with great designs.

2 comments: