Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rainbow Favorites: Red

The other day in PAA, Bec from Lacquer Dreams invited everyone to join in a rainbow themed week of favorites! Since I love rainbows, I joined in! Today's color is red :)


My favorite red is China Glaze Salsa. This is too coats. Doesn't it look so juicy?! It also matches my Beetle :D


The only thing I don't like about this polish: like most reds, it gets everywhere when you're removing it. 


I didn't want to do just swatches, so I decided to combine it with black! I did a glitter gradient with L.A. Girl Glitter Addict Uninhibited.


Check out all the blogs participating in the Rainbow Favorites Challenge!

9 comments:

  1. Love LOVE LOVEEE this mani! I love this red so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeousssss!! It looks great with the black glitter, too. Is there seriously anything that looks as good together as red & black?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous--- this is the same red I chose!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this red! I also really think I now need Uninhibited! Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete