Friday, January 6, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 6-Violet Nails

So I don't exactly know what violet is...I'm kinda a dude when it comes to some colors. Mainly just purples because I'm not really into them. Plus I got some AWESOME nail mail that I'll put in another post. And I got a really awesome purple in it, so I'll just use it!!! I'm so excited. For today's mani I use China Glaze C-C-Courage! This is one coat. I left my clean up tools at work and my cuticles are a mess, so sorry for that. But look at this beautiful color!!!




Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

No comments:

Post a Comment