Tuesday, January 17, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 17-Glitter


I love glitter. A lot. I tried several different combinations using as much glitter as possible, but I thought this simple laying looked best.

Apparently I nicked my ring finger :/


This is 2 coats of an Essence I picked up at Ulta (I can't remember the name and don't have it with me :/ ) and then one coat of a holo gold hex glitter I found at Forever 21. Forever 21 had a bunch of cool glitters on Saturday. Look at the pretty rainbow buffet!


Close up of my index finger nails.

Blurry to show holo glitters.
Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

No comments:

Post a Comment