Saturday, March 31, 2012

Icing Tiger's Blood

I have another Icing polish for you! This is Tiger's Blood haha. I kept seeing this one in store and passing on it. Then I read it was a dupe for Cult Nails Captivated, which I loved. Since Captivated was out of stock, I bought this. I love this so so much. It's so pretty and sparkly! And it just makes me want to go swimming! This is 2 coats.




I was planning on just swatching this, then removing it, but I loved it so much that I left it one for a couple days. Not anticipating that, I didn't use a base coat and this stained me, so beware. It's not very noticeable though because my nail beds are very very pale white usually, so a slight orange tan just makes them look normal :) Also, after my mom saw this on me, she totally stole it haha.

4 comments: