Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring PCFC Day 12: Daffodils

I love daffodils! They're like flowers full of happy. We used to have some in our flower bed, but they'd always bloom as soon as it got warm and then we'd have another freeze that finished them off :( Flowers just don't have much of a chance here lol. Anywho...here's my daffodil nails :)


I think there are some sheet prints on these :/ and a serious dent in my ring finger. It's just a dent in the nail that I need to repair. I started with one coat of Zoya Robyn (one coat!). Then I painted the outer petals with Sinful Colors Unicorn and then the inner bowl of the flower with Zoya Pippa. Then I added dots in OPI A Roll in the Hague for the stamen. 


The flower on the ring finger is too big and the index is too small, but overall I still like these :) I love the blue and yellow contrast and how happy it all looks.



Please visit these other fine PCFC Blogs for more amazing challenge manis!

1 comment: