Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nerd Lacquer Nebula

This is my first indie brand polish! I'm so excited. I saw NerdLacquer Nebula on another blog and pinned it to my wishlist. Then that pin got 93 repins. I knew next time NerdLacquer opened, I'd have to snatch this one up. First impressions of this indie: I was impressed how professional it looked. Had someone just handed me this polish, I'd have no idea that it wasn't made in a factory and came from a store. And it was really full! I was pleasantly surprised. This is three coats.


I got fin coverage in 2 coats, but I was trying to get more red hexes onto my nails. This polish is gorgeous! SO much more so than my pictures can show :/ This next shot I went outside to try and show all the lovely holo particles, but it was cloudy :(



Blurry to show holo particles. After this NerdLacquer, I'm definitely going to be adding more to my wishlist. What other indie polishes should I be on the hunt for?

2 comments:

  1. Um let's see,I heard of one called Fever Lacquer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got nebula this week, the holo's in it were surprisingly radical.

    ReplyDelete