Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring PCFC Day 11: Pastel Patchwork

I was excited for this day of the challenge because I've always wanted to try a patchwork manicure. Even though it was in pastels (not my favorite) I still thought it'd be fun. Here's my attempt:

I started with three coats of Sinful Colors Unicorn and then free handed patches with a small brush and Sinful Colors Olympia, China Glaze Aquadelic and China Glaze Electric Beat. Then I outlined the patches with L.A. Colors Circuits. I really liked it like that, but unfortunately didn't get any pictures. Then I added the stitches. I'm not a big fan. My polish had started to dry and didn't go on neatly. In the end it reminded me of Frankenstein's monster :/ But I don't hate it. I still think it's pretty cute for a first try :)



Please visit these other fine PCFC Blogs for more amazing challenge manis!

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous PatchWork design. I love the color combo you chose!

    ReplyDelete