Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pink Wednesday with Candy Shop!

As a poor college student, I can't really justify buying an $18 Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish, even though they are beautiful. I was really excited when I found out Claire's had made a dupe of Candy Shop for only $4.50! I didn't really like the original, but it gets a whole lot cuter when it's less than $5!


I first had only two coats on and didn't really care for it. I decided to add a third coat. Now, I'm in love! At only two coats, there were quite a few bare spots and the pink was kinda muted and boring. With this extra coat, the bare spots are cover and I think the extra glitter brightens the pink.


I can't stop looking at it. It's like a super fun, super girly party on my nails. I'm not usually into pink, girly things, but this has seriously won me over :D


Do you have the Deborah Lippmann original or dupe? Do you love it as much as I do?!

3 comments: