Saturday, April 21, 2012

Untried Month Day 7: Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss

Today I have a really cool polish from Whimsical Ideas by Pam. I loved this polish so much when I first saw it that I kept pulling up the picture on my phone and showing it to people before I even bought it.


This polish is a blue base with large white hexes, medium red hexes and small blue hexes. Seuss is the perfect name for this polish. This is three coats. For some reason, the glitter wasn't fond of my ring finger and I only got white hexes on it during the last coat.


The only way it could be better is it were two polishes: a blue base and a glitter topcoat. I wished that the white didn't get covered with blue, and that would be the only way to fix it. But I still love it a lot :)


Be sure to check out the other ladies' untrieds!


Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa C at Polish Junkie Ninja
Lexi at Finger Painted

5 comments:

  1. I haven't ever heard of Whimsical Ideas by Pam.I checked out the link though. That is such a cute name for this polish. It's a pretty blue too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one! I need to pick it up, it's so cute! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alyssa, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! You can view the information on today's post on my blog. http://oohlalapolish.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice swatches! I used one of your photos (with link of course) on my blog "Wishlist". Check it out! Tell me what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete