Friday, April 13, 2012

My New a Englands!!!

a England had a sale the day before my birthday, so my mom let me pick out 4 for the occasion :) I chose Princess Tears, Ascalon, Bridal Veil and Perceval. They were out of St. George :( But I love the polishes I got! Unlike Tristam, which kinda disappointed me, these were awesome!!! 


I wanted to use two at a time, so I did an accent nail! This is two coats of Perceval (the red) and Bridal Veil. Oh my gosh Perceval is so dang pretty!!! I can't wait to use the other two!


I got this with two other packages on Monday, a package on Tuesday and two on Wednesday. And I'm expecting at least 2 more by the end of the week, so I'll be doing an awesome haul post this weekend!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. These are 3 I don't have! They look gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful b-day present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that red, it's gorgeous! And nice accent nail too!

    ReplyDelete