Monday, April 30, 2012

Untried Month Day 11: Sinful Colors Timbleberry and Cover Band Sticks 'n Stones

Hello! I finally got to charge my laptop and load some stuff for you! I first used Cover Band Sticks 'n Stones over a blue and absolutely loved it. And now I love it over this. I'm pretty sure this polish will look awesome over everything and I can't wait to experiment!


This is two coats of Sinful Colors Timbleberry and one coat of Sticks 'n Stones. I like how each nail got a different mix of glitters. I makes things interesting and random :)


Also, Timbleberry is gorgeous! It's just so bright and cheery. It's perfect for toes in the summer.


Be sure to check out the other ladies' untrieds!


Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa C at Polish Junkie Ninja
Lexi at Finger Painted



No comments:

Post a Comment