Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Untried Month Day 3: Models Own Emerald City

Whenever this came in the mail, I was super excited to try it. This is three coats of Models Own Emerald City. I was not in the best of moods when I applied this, so I got a little careless and bumped it against some stuff. But I did ok fixing it, I think. This is a blue-ish green leaning glitter in a clear base a SO PRETTY! It reminds me of a mermaid, so that makes me love it more.

Then I stamped over it with a cool geometric design from a Cheeky plate and a Sally Hansen Chrome Pen in gold. This color dries super fast, so I had issues getting the whole pattern onto my nail.



These colors are so pretty together! I couldn't stop staring at it :) Be sure to check out the other ladies' untrieds!


Helen at Nail Newbie
Lexi at Finger Painted

4 comments: