Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Challenge: Sunshine

Summer Sunshine! I really love this color combination. Btw the weird spots around the cuticles? That would be staining from blueberries that would not come off for the life of me :/


I did too coats of Color Club Blue-Ming and then freehanded suns with Color Club Almost Famous.





Make sure you check out the other awesome blogs participating in the challenge! Click the image above if you'd like to join us!

Debbie at The Crumpet
Danielle at Little Book of Beauty
Neivys at Maquiclub Girl
Arlene at Nails and Vanities
Helena at Nail Wish
Róisín at Cuti-Clue-Les
Laurie at Dressed Up Digits
Lucie at Lucy's Stash
Emma at  Manicurity
Vic at Glowstars
Jackie at Mema's Manis
Rychelle at Colorsplash Nails
Stella at My Wet Nails
Missy at Missy's Manis
Christine at Lost in My Reverie
Bazzia at Polish My Mind


2 comments: