Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mall Haul and Some Indie Nail Mail

Such a rhyme-y title! On Monday I had a whole day off work, so I decided to go to the mall. I hit up my favorite polish shops and got some goodies :) First up is Forever 21. I seriously controlled myself and only allowed myself to buy two bottles. I got a gorgeous metallic teal and a green glitter (which I'm pretty sure is a dupe of L.A. Girl Glitter Addict Purge).


And then Icing! I seriously love Icing polishes. I got 2 shredded glitter polishes and a crelly with iridescent glitter.

Icing Pre Game, Peachy Keen and Shredded

And I also picked up a mini set of neons with mirco glitter! They're so pretty and bright! I love them a lot :)


And then to The Gap. I think I can count on one hand how many times I've been to The Gap. But I really really wanted Gold Rush which is a dupe for Chanel Peridot.


Doesn't it look magical?! And look at it from this angle:

Blue/green!

Finally, I headed to JC Penney and got OPI My Pointe Exactly and Pirouette My Whistle. And they were only $6 each! They were labelled $8, so I was really excited haha.



Then after hitting up the mall, I stumbled upon Fanservice Nails on Etsy. I HAD to have these and I can't wait to try them out!

Fanservice Nails Blowfish Driving a Sports Car, Invitation
to Endless Wonder and Did I Fall Asleep?
I can't wait to use these beauties!!!

3 comments:

  1. You've got some gorgeous polish there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzerz, a fab haul. I never realised that GAP did nail polish x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh those fanservice polishes look dreamy! and i cant wait to see a swatch of pre game!

    ReplyDelete