Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Untried Month Day 16: Glitter Gradient Skittles

The other day I decided to go through my untried box and try to use as many polishes as possible. I found that I had a few multi colored glitter and decided to do a skittle with them! I really love this mani :) It's so sparkly and magical! And the gradient was super easy! I just used a ripped up makeup sponge dipped in glitter and moved up the nail.


From thumb to pink: Prisma Colors purple with Ulta Indigogo Girl, Ulta Alter Ego with OPI Simmer & Shimmer, Barry M Emerald Green with China Glaze Optical Illusion, China Glaze Champagne Bubble with OPI Glow Up Already! and Sinful Colors Flutter with China Glaze Full Spectrum.


Be sure to check out the other ladies' untrieds!


Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa C at Polish Junkie Ninja
Lexi at Finger Painted


2 comments: