Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blogger Friends Forever: Black & White




Today's challenge is Black & White. I was really excited about this one because I absolutely love black and white designs. I'd also been itching to try out this stamp!


I started with one coat of Sally Hansen Whirlwind White. I found 3 bottles of this last night on clearance and I could not be more excited. It's great for stamping and covers really well. Then I stamped with L.A. Colors Circuits and BM 314.


This stamp and my polish was doing some wonky things. Definitely not one of my best stamps, but I'm still pretty satisfied with it :)


Here are the fabulous bloggers participating in this challenge:

And here's what we have in store! (My week is August 23-25)

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I nominated you for the Versatile blog award! http://lacquerorleaveher.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I especially love the placement on your thumb. The tiny imperfections makes it look really vintage and cool :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so bummed that i really can't get the hang of stamping.
    this looks so nice,sweetie!
    great job!

    ReplyDelete