Sunday, August 12, 2012

Adventures in Stamping: Two Stamps

Today's Adventure in Stamping challenge is to use two stamps. I thought this way a perfect opportunity to try a lace mani!


I used Orly Nite Owl then stamped with BM 07, BM 209 and L.A. Colors Circuits. I had some weird issues with the first stamp from BM 07 but I didn't stress too much since it was going to be covered by the fishnet design. I really like how this turned out!


If you're interested in stamping, I highly encourage you to join the Adventures in Stamping facebook group. Just click the badge at the top. There some awesome people there that can help you with any troubles in stamping as well as enable you. And you can check out their awesome manis for inspiration. We'd love to have you :)

3 comments:

  1. I love stamping! Joining this group ASAP xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love stamping, but I'm not very good at it.. and I just ordered new stamping plates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you do stamps together, stop and take a picture of just the first one! I love seeing how the different steps of a mani change the effect. (Although I hate taking pictures of my half-finished manis... my fingers always look so scary from the acetone!)

    ReplyDelete