Friday, August 17, 2012

Blogger Friends Forever: Coffee



It's Emma's week! I had no idea what to do for coffee, so I looked on Google Images. I found some awesome cappuccino designs, so I decided to water marble.


I tried to replicate the cool designs, but my nails are far too short for any of the designs. I water marbled using China Glaze Mahogany Magic and Kalahari Kiss. I'm not exactly sure what's up with the middle nail, but it has some bubbles and a weird scratch or something. The pinky is by far my favorite :)


Today is all cool and rainy. These nails are perfect and make me want to go drinks lots and lots of coffee.

Here are the fabulous bloggers participating in this challenge:

And here's what we have in store! (My week is August 23-25)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Great minds think alike and your's is wayyy better than mine!

    ReplyDelete