Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blogger Friends Forever: City



For my second challenge day, I chose cities!!! When I came up with it, I though of doing New York City, but then I remembered my favorite city in the world!


When I studied abroad in Rome I didn't like it all that much. Until I went to the Vatican. I absolutely LOVED it! I want to live there. Swiss Guards actually live in the Vatican and their families can too, so my plan is to marry one. This, as well as their requirements for the job make them match up almost perfectly to my list of desired qualities in a spouse. To symbolize Vatican City I painted Pope John Paul II's papal crest (Totus Tuus!), the Vatican flag, a spiral representing the spiral staircase in the Vatican Museum (or any of the many spiral staircases leading up the cupola, and the Swiss Guards' stripes!


I couldn't find a decent key that faced the other way for the gold key :/ Otherwise, I think it turned out pretty well!

Check out these virtural tours to see parts of my favorite city!

Here are the fabulous bloggers participating in this challenge:

And here's what we have in store! (My week is August 23-25)

No comments:

Post a Comment