Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Braided Mani


I was super excited when we voted on braided manis for this week's Teal Tuesday. The one I did before wasn't so hot and I was itching to try it again. I started with one coat of a England Galahad.


I then used a fine paint brush and painted the braids with a England Holy Grail and Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade. These pictures are funny because I think my middle and ring finger look best in real life, but they look the worst in the pictures lol. And these pictures are doing A LOT of favors for my pinky nail. It's a hot mess in real life.



Check out these other Teal Tuesday blogs! If you'd like to join us, click on the badge at the top of the page!

Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Rhonda at Nails Beautiqued
Kirsten at Geeky Owl
Amanda at Mandy's Polish

2 comments:

  1. love it! we basically used the same colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First--I love the colors you used. :) Second, I've nominated you for the Liebster award...:)

    http://lacquerorleaveher.blogspot.com/2012/08/saluting-amazing-community-of-nail.html

    ReplyDelete