Saturday, August 18, 2012

Blogger Friends Forever: Texture




Emma's second choice for her week was texture! I've done a caviar mani before, so I wanted to do something a little different. I though sugar might be cool, but knew I'd probably be sleeping with this manicure on and didn't want to invite anything to a fest while I was sleeping. Blech! So I did salt instead.


I dipped my nails in salt one by one after painting them with OPI Call Me Gwen-ever. As the pictures tell, I was kinda scared to do clean up because the salt didn't stick very well. I think this looks kinda cool, but isn't very flattering to my nub nails. It reminds me of sugared fruit. This didn't last very long because it kept catching in my hair and I wound up just rubbing them all off after a short time. It sure did spice Gwen up a little. She was kind of boring at first.



Here are the fabulous bloggers participating in this challenge:

And here's what we have in store! (My week is August 23-25)

2 comments:

  1. i used sugar!
    hahaha
    it looks interesting at first but when i used top coat it became more interesting!lol

    ReplyDelete