Friday, August 10, 2012

Blogger Friends Forever: Music



For once, I was going to do today's challenge mani the night before I had to. And then tragedy struck! 


I was too mad to be inspired to do anything. I've since trimmed them all down to nubbins :( Then I could not come up with anything I wanted to do. In the shower this morning Barbed Wire and Roses by Pin Monkey got stuck in my head and I remembered Bundle Monster plate BM 323.


I started with two coats of Orly It's Not Rocket Science, which is more gorgeous than I expected. Then I stamped with Sally Hansen Rapid Red and China Glaze Passion. I didn't think these colors would work super well together, but I think it turned out awesome!


My black and white mani is sloppy, so I'll be redoing it tomorrow :)

Here are the fabulous bloggers participating in this challenge:

And here's what we have in store! (My week is August 23-25)

4 comments:

  1. oh no!!! :(

    your mani turned out great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, your stamping is always top notch! Love what you came up with!! And nubbins are a fun change sometimes? I've been nubbin-izing more often this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be bias but i love nubbins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my!
    im sorry about the broken nail
    :(
    but your nail art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete