Friday, August 3, 2012

Blogger Friends Forever: Animals



Today's theme is animals! I was really excited to this one because I love animals :) I chose my top five to use for this mani. Here's the ones I freehanded:


My favorite animals are #1 Dolphins #2 Otters #3 Ducks #4 Tigers and #5 Lions. I had lots and lots of trouble with the otter and the detail on the duck was a challenge. In the end, I still think they're pretty cute. The lion is by far my fave. He just looks adorable! What's your favorite animal?!


Materials used:
Dolphin: Revlon Royal, Blue Mosaic, Bundle Monster BM 320, Pure Ice Silver Mercedes.
Otter: China Glaze Elephant Walk and black acrylic paint.
Duck: Kleancolor Neon Aqua, Zoya Pippa, OPI In My Back Pocket, black acrylic paint.
Tiger: China Glaze Desert Sun, black acrylic paint.
Lion: China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, Desert Sun, Orly Buried Alive and black acrylic paint.

Here are the fabulous bloggers participating in this challenge:

And here's what we have in store! (My week is August 23-25)

3 comments: