Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 30-Inspired by a Tutorial

Sorry I'm a day behind :( Yesterday was way too busy for me to pick a tutorial, execute it, and then blog about it. But I did it today! I searched through my google reader trying to find a tutorial that I liked, but could also be done quickly. Then I found this one from Rebecca Likes Nails. Check out her blog y'all. It's awesome! 
Isn't this cool?! It's like a braid! The more I look at it, the more I like it. Unfortunately I had somewhere to be and couldn't clean up super well. I messed up a couple of the stripes, but it's still pretty cool. And it was so easy!
Colors used: China Glaze Traffic Jam, Ulta Wild Night and Ulta The Jungle Look. I'll have day 31 ready for tomorrow :) I've already decided what to do! Yay!


Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!



No comments:

Post a Comment