Wednesday, January 25, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 25-Inspired by Fashion

I'm not really into fashion, but I am obsessed with Project Runway. I saw the second episode of this season last week and saw this dress:
This dress was designed by Mondo and I love him. I really think he should have won his season. And none of Gretchen Wieners!...or whatever her name was. Anyways, when I saw this dress on the runway, I immediately wanted to try the silver and white color combo on my nails. Then I remembered this day of the challenge and filed it away :) I don't really care too much for the dress, but LOVE the colors. This picture doesn't do it justice. 

And then tragedy struck! I can't find my silver polish anywhere :'( So I used my Sally Hansen Color Quick pen in Gold Chrome with fauxnad m64 over 2 coat of Sally Hansen Whirlwind White. Not near as beautiful and icy as I imagined, but still pretty. As soon as I find my silver (or buy a new one) I'll try it again. This kinda remind me of a fancy teacup or something. Meh.


Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

2 comments: