Wednesday, January 18, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 18-Half Moon



Short post because I'm out of town. My family and I went to Dallas to buy stock for our store. One of the first manicures I posted on this blog was a half moon manicure. I actually like them a lot. For this one I decided to use two polishes I bought on Saturday, both from OPI pop star collections :)


I used two coats of OPI Pink Friday and then one of The One That Got Away. Nicki and Katy! I then topped it off with one coat of both Finger Paints Flashy and Motley. This manicure is super girly, but I like is a lot more than I thought I would.

Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!


4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I've been obsessed with half moon manis lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually like them a lot more than I thought I would.

      Delete
  2. Very nice! Just found your blog-am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete