Sunday, January 15, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 15-Delicate Prints

I looked through my stamping plates and chose this image from Bundle Monster plate BM204. My family's insult of choice is "delicate flower" so that's kinda what I had on the mind. I chose also chose this delicate pink as my base and thought the purple would contrast nicely while still keep the design girly and delicate.

Polishes used: Finger Paints Brushstroke Blush and Ulta Devious

 I normally hate pink and purple together, but I really really like this combination. It's just so...delicate I guess haha. It makes me feel fancy :)

Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

No comments:

Post a Comment