Saturday, January 14, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 14-Flowers

This mani is simpler than I ever imagined doing, but I like it a lot! I love white nails and I love the simplicity of the design :)

 These are the polishes I used: Icing mini white, Cosmetic Arts fuchsia, Zoya Dita, Finger Paints Yule Be Merry, Essie unknown, NYC Times Square and Love and Beauty Silver Holo Glitter.

I used various sized dotting tools to make the flowers. I kinda messed up the ring finger, but it still turned out ok. I left the middles white because I could't find a color that contrasted enough. Then I looked at the glitter and thought it would make good flower centers. How do you like it?

Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

No comments:

Post a Comment