Monday, January 23, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 23-Inspired by a Movie

Crappy pics from the Blogger app because I'm not going home for another 7 hours and I don't have my computer :( I'm not exactly sure why I chose this movie, but it's one of my favorites :) The Wedding Singer takes place in 1985 and is about a wedding singer haha. I did the broken heart because in the movie he sings Love Stinks after he's had his heart broken and it's sad, uncomfortable and hilarious. The splatter and color blocking are just 80s looking and the mic because he's a wedding singer. Then the thumb is the initials of the main characters, Robbie Hart and Julia...Stewart. I kinda forgot that was her last name when I painted this haha. I always refer to her as Julia Gulia. Then I added music notes because of her gift to him the song he sings her. I love this, especially the splatter!
Colors used: Icing white, Confetti Black Tie, China Glaze Salsa, China Glaze Make an Entrance, Zoya Mitzi, China Glaze Four Leaf Clover. I also used Bundle Monster plate BM 17. Remember to go check the other ladies' blogs for their takes on the challenge!


1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love it! And did I know her last name was Stewart? Julia Gulia works! :)

    ReplyDelete