Saturday, January 21, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 21-Inspired by a Color


I got home yesterday and guess what was in my mailbox! a England Tristam!!! Finally. I saw it and it's glittering beauty and set it aside hoping I'd get to use it soon. Then I started reorganizing my untried bin and these beautiful blue glitters kept catching my eye. So that's what inspired me.


I decided to try a glitter ombre. The ombre looked much better in the bottles haha. The glitters didn't look so dimensional, so it was easier to see the gradient effect. The middle three all just look a little too similar. P.S. Look at the crazy way I positioned my hands to show all the nails together. It looked much more painful before I cropped it haha. It was just a little uncomfortable.

Colors used: China Glaze Atlantis, Pure Ice Strapless, China Glaze Dorothy Who?, NOPI Kendall on the Katwalk, a England Tristam. Now I must go find a song to inspire a manicure...hmmmm...


Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

2 comments: