Sunday, January 8, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 8-Metallic Nails

I couldn't bear completely taking of my Black and White Day nails, so I left it on my right hand and painted my left hand with metallic polish. For today's mani I used Icing Chrome Copper that I got on clearance at the start of summer and hadn't used until today. This is 2 coats with Seche Vite. Sorry for my cuticles. Between semi-arid West Texas, winter and changing my polish everyday, they can't catch a break. I'm working on it though :)
Application on this was great. I could've gone one coat for this, but did two just to make sure everything was even.

Look how pretty in the sun! I hope you like it as much as I did!


Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

No comments:

Post a Comment