Wednesday, January 4, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 4-Green Nails

When I looked through my untried greens, I had 7 or 8 from which to choose. And they were all so pretty that it was a difficult decision. I eventually landed on Ulta Envy. It's a beautiful emerald green shimmer. This is one coat topped off with SV. I added something to the pinky before I remembered to take pics without it.

artificial light with flash.

artificial light.

sunset light.

sunset light.

I swatched all my greens before deciding on one, and I had a green Love & Beauty that was too sheer to use. I decided to layer it over Envy. I loooove it! The label on it says "Lime". It's a green jelly base with either tiny flakies or glass flecks. I can't really decide.

sunset shade.
I slanted it to try and show all the colors of the flakie-ish topcoat.

sunset light.

Here it is with what's left of the sun shining on it. I really love this combo.

Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!


2 comments:

  1. Wooo! I love that Love & Beauty polish! It was my first 'flakie'. It's a re-bottle of LA Girl Rockstar 'Crowd Surfing'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I always wondered if L.A. GIrl and Love and Beauty were related somehow. The bottles are like exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete