Monday, January 2, 2012

Haul Post!!!

I've been a busy shopper! Here's what I got for Christmas and bought the day after Christmas!!! These hauls include my first Ulta polishes, my first Zoyas, my 2nd-9th OPIs, my first Essie and my first NOPI.
 This photo is arranged by brand, which in hindsight might not have been the best arrangement. All the polishes I bought for myself were on sale or clearance :) Top row is China Glaze Marry a Millionaire, Some Like it Haute, Material Girl (gift from Mom), Ultamate Holiday, Fireside Glow (also from Mom), Glittering Garland, Winter Berry, Velvet Bow (half off of clearance price at Sally's), Westside Warrior (from Mom), a China Glaze gift set that included Ruby Pumps, Dorothy Who? and Frostbite with a wine stopper (Sally clearance), plus a mini bottle of Out the Door topcoat. Next row is Orly Rococo A-Go-Go, Rock Solid, Shining Star (Sally clearance), Ulta Jaded, Envy, Dance Teal Dawn and Devious (buy 2 get 2 free), Zoya Phoebe (Ulta Clearance). Bottom row: Orly Birds of a Feather trio with Sweet Peacock, Lucky Duck and Fowl Play with makeup bag (Sally clearance), and OPI Houston We Have a Purple, Do You Think I'm Tex-y?, So Hot It Berns, Guy Meets Gal-veston, Big Hair, Big Nails (from Mom), Skull and Glossbones and Divine Swine (Ulta Clearance). Note: My sister also bought me Some Like It Haute and Material Girl, but I exchanged it for the stuff from Ulta :)
This pic is divided by store. Much easier. The top row is Ulta. Zoya Dita, OPI Sparrow Me the Drama, Orly Bubbly Bombshell, China Glaze 108 Degrees, and Wet N Wild Gray's Anatomy. Second Row: These are all from Ross and I don't know the names of any of them. Cosmetic Arts aren't labelled and I think the Essie was at Ross because it was labelled "Super Duper Topcoat). Third Row: Wal-Mart. Wet N Wild Teal of Fortune and The Gold and the Beautiful, Sally Hansen Celeb City, Pure Ice Strapless and Nicole by OPI Kendall on the Katwalk. The Wal-Mart closest to me just got the Kardashian polishes and has REALLY stepped up their nail polish selection. I went to get only acetone and was lucky to get out of there only spending $30.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, that rainbow of Cosmetic Arts colors are really pretty! You might be able to match them to bottles/colors on their website to find out their names

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's on my list of to-dos lol.

    ReplyDelete