Tuesday, January 24, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 24: Inspired by a Book

For today's mani, I was inspired by ten books! Or one series:
The Princess Diaries! I've watched the movie idk how many times. I love it. Around the 500th time, I noticed it was based on a book series and decided I had to read it. The books are completely different, but I love them both. There are ten books and coincidentally, I have ten fingers! I tried to match the colors as best I could using only untrieds.

It goes from left pinky to right pinky. Colors used: OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston, Sally Hansen Blue Streak, OPI Planks a Lot, OPI Houston We Have a Purple, Revlon Peach Smoothie, China Glaze Sun Worshipper, China Glaze Re-fresh Mint, Finger Paints To-Teally Chic, OPI Big Hair...Big Nails, Prisma Luminous Colors Blue. Stamped with Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and Bundle Monster plate BM 08. It dries faster than the polishes I've been using lately, so I had some issues with transfer.


Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!




2 comments: