Thursday, January 26, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 26-Inspired by a Pattern

It was kinda hard to find a pattern to be inspired by. I eventually went through my plates and chose this butterfly pattern and some really girly colors to go with it.
This is 3 coats of China Glaze Good Witch? (which applied like a dream!) stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM 205 and Sally Hansen Wined Up. I love this color combination. Wined Up is such a gorgeous color. I was quite surprised by it :)




Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I've given you an award! Because I love your blog! http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete