Friday, January 20, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 20-Watermarble

I experimented with watermarble before, but my only successful one was on one nail. The others were...total disasters. I think my problem was that my water was too cold. This one I waited until I got warm water running to fill up my cup. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with this one.

I used OPI Fly, China Glaze Pelican Gray and OPI Did It On 'Em. I really love this color combination. Gray is my favorite color right now, and I especially love it with teal and yellow greens.

My favorite is definitely the middle finger and then the index. The ring finger didn't get any of the blue on it :/ Only three of my fingers could fit in the cup I was using at a time, so I redid the pinky in a little cup. I don't really like the way it swirled in there. 

Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

2 comments: