Wednesday, January 11, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 11-Polka Dots

I bought these feathers and had been dying to use these, but I didn't want to remove my gradient manicure from yesterday, so my mom volunteered to be my hand model. When I saw that today was polka dot days, I thought these would be perfect!
I started with a base of Finger Paints Sheerly Artistic and then stuck the feather on while it was still tacky. I then topped it with topcoat. After the topcoat dried, I trimmed the feathers and added one more layer of top coat.

I bought the feathers at Hobby Lobby :) I'm really jealous of her manicure and can't wait to try it on myself.

Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

No comments:

Post a Comment