Friday, January 13, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award


Wow! Today I was given the Kreativ Blogger award by Kirsten at Geeky Owl! It's so sweet! Thank you!

Here are the rules you have to follow when receiving this award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Complete the form below
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
4. Share 7 random things about yourself



FORM:
1. Name your favorite song.
Of all time: Stolen by Dashboard Confessionals. For right now: I Don't Want This Night to End by Luke Bryan or We Owned the Night by Lady A.

2. Name your favorite dessert.
Homemade ice cream!

3. What ticks me off.
Bad drivers.


4.When I'm upset I...
Right passive aggressive notes? Haha. Or sleep. Sleep heals (almost) all things.


5. What's your favorite pet.
Dogs! I have two! Time for pictures!!!

Samson (the golden retriever) and Phineas (the pit mix). I have a lot of stupid and funny pictures of them because they do a lot of stupid and funny things.

6.Black or white?
Black



7. Biggest fear.
I'm weird and have a list:
1.) Falling on my face and breaking my teeth.
2.) Passing out in the bathroom and being discovered naked.
3.) My Achilles tendon snapping.


8. Every day attitude.
Umm...I'm not sure. I'm a pretty laid back person I guess. And I love laughing.


9. What is perfection?
A new book! <- Kinda have to agree with Kirsten on this one.



10. Guilty pleasure?
Umm...a pleasure I feel guilty about? Probably Gossip Girl. It's so trashy and corny and lame, but I'm obsessed.


7 random facts about me:
1. I drive a red VW Beetle and I LOVE it. His name is George Harrison (because he's a beatle).
2. I got stuck in a facebook wormhole in the middle of this and was distracted for at least 30 minutes.
3. I love books. A lot. I have 3 bookshelves in my room and I'm out of space for them. I'm also out of room for my DVDs. I have 2 DVD shelves that are overflowing. Luckily nail polish is smaller and easier to store.
4. I'm really awkward. I even won "Most Awkward Conversation" once. But at least I'm funny awkward.
5. I'm incredibly cheap. I kinda refuse to pay full price for anything. I always wait until it's on sale or I have a coupon.
6. I love crafting. I'm seriously obsessed. I even begged my brother to get a job at Michael's so I could get a discount. He wouldn't do it because he "refused to be an enabler".
7. I dance in the 2005 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Bloggers:
I'll fill this in later :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm also running out of room for my books and dvds! :) Now that you mention it, I have a fear of some of my teeth falling out (because I have some fake ones and am afraid the glue won't work anymore!) We are very similar! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I actually fell on my face when I was 3 and broke out one of my front teeth. It was just a baby tooth, but I'm still terrified I'll do it again.

      Delete
  2. Haha! I'm also running out of room for my books and dvds! :) Now that you mention it, I have a fear of some of my teeth falling out (because I have some fake ones and am afraid the glue won't work anymore!) We are very similar! :)

    ReplyDelete