Tuesday, January 3, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 2-Orange Nails

For my orange nails, I used three coats of an unnamed Cosmetic Arts peachy orange that I found at Ross and Orly Terracotta. I stamped the chevron pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM 201 with Terracotta. I really loved this manicure. Chevron is one of my favorite patterns :)
sunlight.

sunlight.

sunlight.

The topcoat kinda smeared the stamp on my ring finger, but not horribly. I really loved the peach color more than I expected. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it on its own :/ Hope you like it as much as I did!

3 comments:

  1. I am also a fan of the chevrons! This looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this :)

    Thanks for the super sweet comments you left on my blog, pretty sure you're the first to pin my nails on pinterest, too! Thanks girl :)

    ReplyDelete